RPA & Cognitive Congress Dallas is assembling leading service delivery and automation professionals for frank and pragmatic discussion about RPA, the benefits and opportunities of this technology, and the real-world challenges they’re facing in implementation. Use cases from early adopters will demonstrate how machine learning technology and digitization solutions, such as OCR and NLP, can take out the human touchpoints of a process and supercharge RPA. This discussion will be framed within analysis of the organizational transformation that is necessary to fully maximize the ROI from process automation and future technological innovations.
Key Topics to be Discussed Include:
- Quantifying and unlocking the potential of RPA: Building the business case, constructing a call-to-action proof-of-concept, selecting a process to pilot, the pros and cons of re-engineering before automating, vetting vendors and implementation partners, determining whether to start in F&A or HR, deciding whether to use an attended or unattended approach.
- Implementing RPA: Change management & communication, aligning realistic leadership expectations, qualifying success, establishing a governance model, managing bot security and IT infrastructure.
- Scaling RPA: Hub and spoke vs. ‘as a platform’, monitoring the performance of bots, managing global deployments, balancing speed and sustainability.
- ‘Supercharging’ RPA: Determining which processes are best suited to cognitive functionality and AI, and intelligently enhancing your RPA with that functionality.
- Digital Transformation: Reconfiguring your organization to take full advantage of digital innovation.